The Hellboy Fan Toffee doll features:
- Hellboy Fan is part of Huckleberry's inaugural launch of Toffee dolls to ever be released by Japanese designer Riri Fukuju.
- Hellboy Fan is made in a limited edition of only 500 pcs and only available online or at summer conventions while supplies last!
- This plush, mixed medium doll is meticulously hand-made with special attention to details in hand painting the facial expression, hand applying the hair, sewing the body and outfit.
- Hellboy Fan Toffee is dressed in a carefully tailored in a rockin' tribute ensemble, which includes a trench coat styled after the comic art, Hellboy t-shirt, skirt and is accented with removable foam Right Hand of Doom and horned headband. She's wearing black lace-up boots.
- Hellboy Fan Toffee is made-up of exclusively made material containing the B.P.R.D. symbol patterned, as well as other symbols that Mike Mignola created for Hellboy.
| || |
- Hellboy Fan measures 12ö tall; 30.5 cm tall
- Each doll is articulated with 5 poseable joints (neck, legs and arms)
- The outfit is removable and can be dressed on other Toffee dolls.
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Doll Stand
- Custom designed pull-out backdrop with Mike Mignola Hellboy artwork to highlight Hellboy Fan in her environment.
- Handmade collector's box to store the doll in.