From Huckleberry Toys we are pleased
to present the TOFFEE Collection. Designed by Japan's Riri
Fukuju. Toffee is a 12" Articulated Stylized Cloth Doll.
Wide Eyed and dressed in a variety of Tailored outfits.
Each doll is Limited strictly to 2000 pieces. Shipping
Summer of 2009.
The Toffee dolls
are plush cloth dolls, made in the old world tradition of simple
articulations (head, arms and legs)ą.much like an old world
teddy bear...so, they are poseable to a degree. The fabrics are
not plain colors, but rather selected patterned and textured
materials. The hands and face plate are not plush, but a PU
material. The eyes are poly glass and the hair is actual wig
hair vs traditional doll hair. The Toffee dolls will be packaged
in a beautiful hand-made box (stiff laminated cardboard with a
die cut window).
Five (5) Toffee
dolls will be released at a time, the first batch slated to
arrive in August. As an added incentive to collectors, each Toffee
will include a serialized certificate of authenticity.
- Each doll is articulated with 5 poseable joints (neck, legs and arms)
- The outfit is removable and can be dressed on other Toffee dolls.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Doll Stand
- Custom designed pull-out backdrop to highlight Hazel in her environment.
- Handmade collectorĘs box to store the doll in.